Amey

There’s something lost today, I don’t know why…it hurts at the beginning.

But they said,,,it should be find in no time.
Hmmm…Have you ever lost a very valuable feeling like me?
Well, when you lost that feeling, you won’t think that it’s valuable anymore…

When i was writing this, I was listening to this “Alangkah indah” song from MYRC’s computer speaker…
It makes me swing around…
n' now i'll show you this cooling down lyrics… enjoy!^^

"Alangkah Indah"

Alangkah indah wajah2 para muslimin
penuh cinta kasih di hidupnya
Menjaga diri dari segala dosa
Berkasih sayang pada sesamanya…

Alangkah indah wajah2 para muslimin
Menjaga mata, mulut dan hatinya
Cahya semerbak karna dzikir2nya
Tangan dermawan senyum diwajahnya…

Salam salam…4x

Dalam susah hidup alangkah tabahnya kawan
Tiada takut isi dalm dada
Ringan tangan pandangan slalu terjaga
Setiap kata adalah mutiara…

Mereka yg tak di lalaikan o/ dunia
Hanyalah Allah satu tujuannya
Diamnya dzikir, penuh dengan doa-doa
Setiap langakah adalah ibadahnya…

Salam salam…salam alal muslimin
Salam ya salam salam, salam ala mukminin
Salam ya salam salam, salam alal muhsinin
Salam ya salam salam, salam mualaikum…

One of my friend had just lost the same feeling with me…
Do you know? She really enjoys her feeling right now…
No wonder her face getting radiant every day now, I got surprised…really…
She gets me to her words…
“me chan…let me tell you a story…One of my friend had just married…n’ do you know?? After marriage, there’s only one thing that she regret the most…”
Me : “ what is it?”
“what she regrets the most is the fact that she ever fall in love with somebody but not her husband… he regrets that her hand…her face…her arms… had ever been touched by her ex-boyfriend”
Me : “….”

That’s it girl…that’s it me can…

Lucky that i’ve never been touched… though my eyes…my mind…n’ my soul had ever been with that man… but lucky that I’ve never let myself to be touched…

Remember there is God over there…looking at you…wishing the best for you…
Allah is The Greatest…
The mercyfull…
He’ll listen to you…
Label: | edit post
0 Responses